The Lancashire Hot Pot. A meal that comes from Britain's industrial age. Encouraging families to work as a team to prepare this meal over many hours of slow cooking. Both men and women would watch over the meal when they were not working long hour
Sunday Roast. A meal that can be prepared using almost any type of meat. No other meal represents a family gathering better and this has been the case since the 1700s. A meal that also has many variations to commemorate various celebrations.
Lamb Shanks when slowly and gently cooked are a fantastic dish! Here at Shukers Butchers Jackson Street we have a great offer on for our Lamb Shanks, so here is a great recipe for this delicious, delectable, and mouth-watering piece of meat!
Beef Wellington. An English dish which capitalises on the use of the Great British Beef. Wrapping this top quality meat in a pastry to create something truly magnificent. Let us dive into how you can create this masterpiece using what we have available.
- Best Of Britain: Cottage Pie Recipe
- Lancashire Finest Hot Pot Recipe
- Grilled Chicken/Steak Kebab Recipe
- Traditional Beef Stew Recipe
- Iconic British Sunday Roast Recipe
- Gammon, Egg And Chips Recipe
- Full English Breakfast Recipe
- Lamb Shanks – Slow Cooked Recipe
- Beef Wellington Recipe
- BBQ Beef Ribs Recipe